“The digital marketing industry is changing weekly. This can make marketing a small business seem like a daunting task. With little time to spare, small business owners are usually working in their business, not on their business,” explains Dan Scalco. How can you grow your business if you are not focusing on obtain new business? Sure, your current clients are the ones paying your bills, but what happens when they leave and you have no one in your pipeline? Save yourself some headache and take down these five important aspects of digital marketing, provided by give successful small business owners:
- Impeccable Website Design – be sure you have an effective website so your potential customers remember you.
- Positive Reviews – future clients will look up your reviews on local search results likes Yelp, Facebook and Google+; having a positive impact can convince someone to also buy into your product or service.
- Show-Off Your Projects – show images of your product(s) to help convert website visitors into leads.
- Get Listed – people search your company before they actually contact you, so be sure you are listed on Yelp, Yellow Pages, Yahoo Local, Foursquare, Angies List and more!
- Focus On Building Relationships – gather contacts, but be sure to focus on quantity rather than quality.
- Give Rather Than Sell – give leads actionable information and inform them how your business can help them.
Digital marketing may be hard to keep up with, but with tips like these and resources around you, you will be able to see the results you are looking for.