You know you should be posting on behalf of your company on your LinkedIn Company Page, but you’re at a loss as to what to post or where to get started? Have no fear! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Company accomplishments
- Tips and insights in your industry
- Blogs and articles written by those in your organization
- Free offers (eBooks and webinars)
- Upcoming events
- Questions relevant to your audience
- Videos (entertaining and informative)
- Your comments on (relevant) recently published articles
- Case studies or recent placements
- Seasonal messages (holidays, etc.)
- Employee anniversaries
- Guest interviews
- Press releases
- Community service activitiesDownload your free copy below.
Get more tips to maximize your LinkedIn Company Updates on page 11 of our eBook A Visual Guide to Creating the Perfect LinkedIn Company Page.
Download your free copy below.