A robust inbound marketing plan will increase traffic, leads and new customers to any business website. This occurs by incorporating marketing automation, content creation, email marketing, customer segmentation and a CRM. Mark Parent shares ways you can create a rewarding inbound marketing strategy this year:
- With a little research and creativity, a knowledge of your brand, and a pretty good understanding of your competition, you can use metrics and analytics to tweak your buyer personas to more effectively identify and cater to your target audiences.
- Since your website may be the place your target audience goes to get their all-important first impression of your company, you must ensure that what they encounter upon arrival is what you want them to see.
- When choosing your SEO keywords, think like your audience thinks. When a customer is searching for a solution to his or her problem, what words and phrases will that customer type into a search engine?
- Inbound marketing is about using a multi-channel approach to pull your audience in. Make good use of social media platforms to keep your brand in the forefront of the minds of your target audience.
- If you want to experience consistent, explosive growth, it is essential to continue to nurture your customer relationships long after conversion. Inbound marketing involves a steady, consistent stream of relevant content, segmented according to stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Analyze how your inbound strategy is working and make continual adjustments where needed.