Email marketing is so common amongst businesses of all types and sizes that it’s hard for the average person to determine what works and what doesn’t. Staying on top of recent tips will help you get better open rates for your email marketing blast. By avoiding these email marketing blunders that Guy Sheetrit has compiled will definitely assure you of that:
- You’re sending way too many of them, or worse still, too few.
- You’re saying too many things in too many words.
- You just don’t know your audience.
- Your emails are rotting in their spam folders.
- Your email subject lines suck.
- You’re not measuring your email marketing results.
- Your emails are not mobile friendly.
- Your emails are plain boring.
If your emails include the above blunders, we suggest you rethink your content and strategy for stronger and more appealing emails.